Sunday, November 23, 2008

Snow

I loathe the cold. Weird considering I live in a cold area, and I was born in colder months, but despite these things, I hate the snow. The only time I do enjoy it, is when I'm snowboarding or skiing, and with my being pregnant, that is out of the question this season, which dissappoints me a little, but I'm getting something so much better once summer comes, a new baby.

Hunter is teething molars, and I feel so horrible for him. Yesterday was the absolute worst he's been about it in a while. He was crying almost all day, and it hurt me to hear him in so much pain. He's feeling so much better today though, back to his smiling, food throwing self, hahaha.

This little belly bean is sure giving me a run for my money! He's making me get so sick all of the time, and I have a constant low grade fever. I don't particularly mind the fever at this point in time. It's keeping me nice and toasty warm. I'm still craving candy, and I'm still giving in to those cravings. I can't help myself! Another weird note about this pregnancy, I'm actually crazing alcohol. I haven't givin in to those cravings, even though I really want to, haha.

3 comments:

Adi said...

You know, a symptom of being low in protein is craving sweets... Maybe you should eat some and see if those cravings go away!

Amy Ham said...

And if they don't go away...let me know and I'll send you some cupcakes!

MzAlisaKay said...

ooh, I found you :0) I was born in Minnesota and have been here my whole life. I used to love the cold but now it's too cold so I understand the weirdness! Although, I'm looking forward to snowboarding this Winter!