Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's December!

Well, Brent and I have since made up from our massive fight. We both apologized, and we're acting as if it never happened, but for some reason, I can't help but think that everything is different now. Now I know how he may really feel about this pregnancy. He was the one who suggested that we start trying, so why should I be the only one held responsible? It's not like I got myself pregnant. Whatever. Thats something I know I'm going to end up dealing with some other day.

Well, with December, comes massive amounts of snow! Oh Joy! Not. I went out Christmas shopping today, and my parents refused to watch Hunter for me, so I ended up having to take him with me. I was out shopping for him most of all! It all went pretty well in the end, but H Man was so fussy! It didn't help that random people were coming up and touching him. I was about to snap some people's fingers off in a second. The pregnancy hormones were not favoring the random strangers today, no they were not!

My first OB appointment and ultrasound is coming up, and I'm so excited! I can't wait to get the pictures scanned onto here so that I can show off my bean to everyone, lol. I've been feeling so fat and huge lately. I'm so surprised that my parents didn't really notice how big I was getting, though it actually fluctuates from day to day depending on how bloated I am that day. I have a picture, but I'm so huge and gross looking in it, that the only person I've shown is my JM friend Adi, haha.

I put a new ticker at the top of the page for my pregnancy, which I like much better since it puts me a day ahead of what the other one did, but it still keeps the same due date, which confuses me. I blame pregnancy on my lack of brain cells at the moment. We can only imagine how bad it'll be when I'm 8 months along, lol.

My dad ordered me a laptop for Christmas (this was before he found out about baby number 2) and it's been 5 days since that, so hopefully it'll come soon, and I can stop going on this super slow desktop, and on my phone.

Speaking of my phone, I am so angry about it. I have an iPhone 3G, and it is such a piece of crap. It freezes at least once a day, it randomly exits from my internet pages, and now the switch on the side to set it to vibrate or ringer, snapped off. Yeah, I didn't even notice it until we were out shopping, and I went to switch it to vibrate because it was so loud in the mall. It's moments like those, where you find out a $300 piece of expensive electronics, has broken, and your phone carrier (AT&T) doesn't have insurance for it, so you can't even get it replaced, that you really love technology.

Yep, gotta love that :D

2 comments:

Adi said...

PShhhh... You didn't even show me your face in that picture, lol! I would have watched Hunter for you :( I'm sorry your rents are taking it out on Hunter. That's really uncalled for. I already told you my beef with that kind of thing ;)

Sorry about your phone.. I hate at&t

Amy Ham said...

Aw, Ellie! Sorry about your phone...technology is stupid sometimes! And I'm sure you look lovely :-)